Tuesday 26 January 2016

The Great Y-H-W-H



The Great Y-H-W-H





Holy are you, merciful creator of my life.
You who look down on this pathetic low-life.
Imparting me with Joy, amidst my strife.
Praising you is the greatest honor of my life!
 

Your patience surpasses any being in existence,
Bringing lost-souls back with supernatural guidance.
The miracles you do, give me enough credence;
 To the intimidating power of your awesome brilliance.

Your enemies know they have been defeated.
Yet convince themselves still, & get baited.
They encourage one other, to feel bolstered.
And still march on to fight you, completely witless.

Mighty Y-H-W-H, controller of all things.
You make the proud kneel, baffled & humbled.
And the weak to be rescued by your elite angels.
You control Good & Bad, which explains battles!



Praise you Y-H-W-H, the only being truly noble.

 





by B, John Martyn

No comments:

Post a Comment

“Get away from me you worker's of Lawlessness” ... SAY WHAT JESUS? 😕

Hey ya folks, it’s been years since I decided to post something here ( Check out my previous posts too, you might find them enlightening or ...